- We deliver to most of the regions across New Zealand.
- The delivery fees normally start from $99 depending on the distance. The purchased goods will be normally delivered on the agreed delivery date after the full payment is made. No responsibility will be taken for unavoidable delays. The charge will be varying according to different size products and regions. Our website will show the delivery charge separately once you complete the delivery address when you check out.
- You will be informed of delivery date one day in advance if the specific delivery date is not booked or confirmed while placing orders.
- If customers fail to accept the goods when delivery arrives, re-delivery fees may be charged depending on the distance. Alternatively, customers can choose to pick up from our stores without extra payment.
- Any damages in transit should be reported to the carrier and store within 24 hours after receiving.
Extra fees will be charged for express/same-day delivery, carrying goods upstairs or into the lifts, assembly, cardboard collection and disassembly of old furniture upon requests. Costs may vary between $40~$100 per item and per level of staircase according to the size and weight of the purchased products.