Policy of Warranty
Our products come with a 12-month RTB warranty unless otherwise specified. RTB (Return to Base) means that the customer is responsible for returning the goods to us, and we will repair or replace any faulty products. A refund will be provided if a replacement is not available. Please note that warranties cannot be transferred to anyone other than the original buyer, and shipping fees are non-refundable. The warranty does not cover unauthorised repairs, incorrect assembly, misuse, abuse, or use of the product for purposes for which it was not intended, nor does it apply to products used for commercial purposes.
- Warranty is applied to and varied from different products. The warranty of mattress is as specified on the product description.
- Please check the goods received carefully, report any defect found WITHIN 48 hours after receiving. Non-structural defects such as scratches or loose stitches reported after 48 hours are NOT covered by warranty.
- Warranty does NOT apply to the products sold as clearance, floor stock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention BEFORE the purchase of the product.
- Warranty does NOT apply to products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
- Warranty does NOT cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Warranty does not cover color fading caused by exposure to sunlight or pilling on fabric upholstery. Please note that natural creasing or stretching in leather upholstery over time is also not covered by our warranty.
- Warranty does NOT apply if the product has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment except the outdoor furniture.
- Warranty does NOT cover consequential or incidental damage.